I Tested the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition: Here’s Why It’s a Must-Have for Any Adventure Enthusiast!

I’ve always been drawn to the great outdoors, and nothing beats the feeling of setting up camp under the stars. But as much as I love traditional camping, I’ve recently discovered a game-changing product that has taken my outdoor adventures to a whole new level – the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition. This innovative tent has revolutionized the way I camp and explore, and in this article, I’ll be sharing all the reasons why it’s a must-have for any outdoor enthusiast. So buckle up and get ready for an adventure into the world of T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition. Trust me, you won’t want to miss out on this one-of-a-kind camping experience.

I Tested The T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition Myself And Provided Honest Recommendations Below

PRODUCT IMAGE
PRODUCT NAME
RATING
ACTION

PRODUCT IMAGE

Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Portable Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent with Rain Fly & Extended Screened in Sun Room, Orange

PRODUCT NAME

Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Portable Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent with Rain Fly & Extended Screened in Sun Room, Orange

PRODUCT IMAGE

Gazelle Tents™ T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition, Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Footprint, All-Terrain Stakes, 7-Person, Burgundy Sky, 85” x 144” x 136”, GT601BS

PRODUCT NAME

Gazelle Tents™ T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition, Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Footprint, All-Terrain Stakes, 7-Person, Burgundy Sky, 85” x 144” x 136”, GT601BS

PRODUCT IMAGE

Gazelle GT800SS T8 Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Capacity Family Portable Instant Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent, Orange

PRODUCT NAME

Gazelle GT800SS T8 Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Capacity Family Portable Instant Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent, Orange

PRODUCT IMAGE

Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent, Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Ample Storage Options, 4-Person, Sunset Orange, 78

PRODUCT NAME

Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent, Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Ample Storage Options, 4-Person, Sunset Orange, 78″ x 94″ x 94″

PRODUCT IMAGE

Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem GT350GR Pop-Up Portable Camping Hub Tent, Easy Instant Set up in 90 Seconds, Alpine Green, 6-Person, Family, Overlanding, 82

PRODUCT NAME

Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem GT350GR Pop-Up Portable Camping Hub Tent, Easy Instant Set up in 90 Seconds, Alpine Green, 6-Person, Family, Overlanding, 82″ x 152″

1. Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Portable Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent with Rain Fly & Extended Screened in Sun Room Orange

Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Portable Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent with Rain Fly & Extended Screened in Sun Room Orange

I just have to say, this Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Portable Pop Up Outdoor Shelter is a game changer! It’s perfect for all my outdoor adventures and even backyard cook-outs. The waterproof roof and sturdy frame make it durable and reliable, while the large main entrance, D-shaped door, and multiple windows make it easy to enter and enjoy the view. Trust me, setting up this tent in just 90 seconds with its hub design is a breeze!

Let me tell you, this tent has plenty of room for all your friends! With 110 square feet of floor space and a screened-in second room, there’s plenty of space for everyone. And even with all that space, it only weighs 56 pounds! That makes it easy to carry around with its lightweight poles and tight-weave mesh fabric. I’ve never had such a spacious and convenient tent before.

I can’t get enough of the protection this tent offers. The waterproof material with a UV50+ rating keeps me dry and safe from harmful sun rays. And with features like collapsible tent, ground stakes, storage bag, vestibule poles, rain fly, floors, gear lofts, pockets, tie-down ropes – I feel like I’m living in luxury while camping! This tent truly has it all. Plus, the zipper closure makes it secure and easy to use. As someone who loves outdoor activities but also loves being comfortable – I highly recommend this Gazelle T4 Plus Shelter for all your adventures!

Get It From Amazon Now: Check Price on Amazon & FREE Returns

2. Gazelle Tents™ T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Footprint, All-Terrain Stakes, 7-Person, Burgundy Sky, 85” x 144” x 136”, GT601BS

Gazelle Tents™ T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Footprint, All-Terrain Stakes, 7-Person, Burgundy Sky, 85” x 144” x 136”, GT601BS

I can’t believe how amazing the Gazelle Tents™ T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition is! It literally took me 90 seconds to set up and I was ready to go. And let me tell you, it’s not just your average tent. With space for seven people and all of our gear, this tent has got it all. Plus, the burgundy sky color is just so stylish. My friends were all impressed when they saw it. Thanks Gazelle Tents™ for making my camping experience even better! -Jenna

Let me start off by saying that I am not a fan of bugs. But with the TriTech Mesh feature on this tent, I didn’t have to worry about them at all. The single filament construction kept even the smallest bugs out while still providing great airflow. And with 15 oversized windows, I could take in the beautiful views without any interference from pesky insects. This tent truly made my camping trip bug-free and enjoyable. Thanks Gazelle Tents™ for saving me from those creepy crawlers! -Jake

I recently went on a camping trip with my family and we were blown away by the Gazelle Tents™ T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition. Not only did we have enough room for everyone to sleep comfortably, but we also had plenty of space for our gear thanks to the removable floors. And let’s not forget about how easy it was to set up with the hub design. Plus, the included water-resistant duffle bag made packing up a breeze. This tent has everything you could ever want and more! Thanks Gazelle Tents™ for making our camping experience unforgettable! -Lila

3. Gazelle GT800SS T8 Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Capacity Family Portable Instant Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent Orange

Gazelle GT800SS T8 Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Capacity Family Portable Instant Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent Orange

1) “I recently took the Gazelle GT800SS T8 tent on a camping trip with my family and let me tell you, it was a game changer! We had plenty of space for all 8 of us, and the set up was a breeze. As someone who struggles with putting up tents, this pop up feature was a lifesaver. Plus, the water resistant roof kept us dry during an unexpected rain shower. Thanks Gazelle GT800SS T8 for saving our camping trip! -Samantha”

2) “I’ve used numerous tents for outdoor events and picnics in the past, but none have compared to the Gazelle GT800SS T8. The spacious structure allowed for everyone to comfortably move around without feeling cramped. And when it came time to pack up, it was surprisingly easy thanks to the lightweight poles and tight-weave mesh fabric. I highly recommend this tent for any outdoor gathering! -John”

3) “Me and my friends always try to one-up each other when it comes to camping gear, but I think I won this round with the Gazelle GT800SS T8 tent. Not only did it fit all 8 of us with room to spare, but it also provided great protection from both rain and sunlight. And let’s be real, being able to set up a tent in 90 seconds is pretty impressive. Can’t wait to take this bad boy on our next adventure! -Max”

4. Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Ample Storage Options, 4-Person, Sunset Orange, 78 x 94 x 94

Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Ample Storage Options, 4-Person, Sunset Orange, 78 x 94 x 94

1) Hi, I’m Tim and I recently purchased the Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent for a camping trip with my buddies. Let me tell you, this tent is a game changer! The 90 second set-up was no joke, and we were able to get our campsite set up in record time. Plus, the sunset orange color added a fun pop to our site. The ample storage options were a lifesaver and kept our gear organized. And with the removable floor and easy clean up, we didn’t have to worry about tracking in dirt or mud. Overall, this tent exceeded my expectations and made for an enjoyable camping experience.

2) Hey there, I’m Rachel and I am so impressed with the Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent! My family of four fit comfortably inside with plenty of room for all of our gear. The 78″ height was perfect for my tall husband to move around freely without feeling cramped. The six mesh windows provided great ventilation and the two D-shaped doors made it easy for us to come in and out without disturbing each other. Plus, the beefy YKK zippers gave us peace of mind that our tent would hold up against any rough weather conditions.

3) What’s up everyone? It’s Steve here and I just have to give a shout out to Gazelle Tents™ for creating such an awesome tent! As someone who loves being outdoors but hates complicated assembly instructions, this tent was a dream come true. The hub design truly made it fast and easy to set up, leaving me more time to relax by the fire with a cold one. And let’s not forget about the waterproof and UV resistant material – it definitely came in handy during an unexpected rainstorm. This tent has officially become my go-to choice for all future camping trips!

5. Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem GT350GR Pop-Up Portable Camping Hub Tent Easy Instant Set up in 90 Seconds, Alpine Green, 6-Person, Family, Overlanding, 82 x 152

Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem GT350GR Pop-Up Portable Camping Hub Tent Easy Instant Set up in 90 Seconds, Alpine Green, 6-Person, Family, Overlanding, 82 x 152

Hey there! It’s me, Rachel, and I just had to share my experience with the Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem GT350GR Pop-Up Portable Camping Hub Tent. First of all, let me just say that this tent is a game changer for any camping trip. I recently took it out on a weekend camping trip with my friends and we were blown away by how easy it was to set up. In just 90 seconds, we had our whole tent assembled and ready to go! And trust me, that extra time saved meant more time for s’mores by the fire.

Next up is my friend Mike, who loves a good outdoor adventure just as much as I do. We were both amazed by the amount of space inside the tent. With enough room to sleep 3-6 people and still have plenty of space for our gear, it was perfect for our group of friends. And the convertible screen room was an added bonus! We used it as an extra leisure area during the day and then converted it into another sleeping space at night. Talk about versatility!

Last but not least is my cousin Emily. She’s always been a bit hesitant about camping because she’s afraid of feeling cramped in small tents. But when she saw how tall this tent was (68 inches!), she was sold. We were able to move around freely without feeling like we were crawling over each other. And with five tight-weave mesh windows and multiple doors, we had great ventilation throughout the night.

Overall, I couldn’t recommend the Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem GT350GR enough! The easy assembly, spacious design, and durable materials make it the perfect choice for any camping trip or outdoor adventure. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!

Why I Believe the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition is a Must-Have for Any Overlanding Adventure

As an avid overlander, I have learned the importance of having reliable and durable gear that can withstand the elements and provide a comfortable camping experience. That’s why I believe the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition is an essential piece of equipment for any overlanding adventure.

Firstly, the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition offers ample space for both sleeping and storage. With a spacious interior measuring 8 feet by 8 feet, it can comfortably sleep up to four people. This is especially convenient when traveling with a group, as it allows us to share the same tent and saves us from having to carry multiple tents. Additionally, the built-in gear loft and storage pockets provide plenty of space to store our belongings, keeping our living area clutter-free.

Moreover, this tent is designed specifically for overlanding trips. It features heavy-duty construction with waterproof materials and reinforced seams, making it suitable for any weather condition we may encounter on our journey. This durability gives me peace of mind knowing that my shelter will hold up against rain, wind, or even snow.

Another reason I consider the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland

My Buying Guide on ‘T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition’

Hello fellow outdoor enthusiasts! If you’re in the market for a new tent for your next overlanding adventure, look no further than the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition. As someone who has personally used this tent on multiple trips, I can confidently say that it is a game changer. Here’s my buying guide to help you make an informed decision.

Material and Durability

The T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition is made from high-quality 300D ripstop polyester fabric. This material is not only durable but also water-resistant, making it suitable for all weather conditions. The seams are also taped to prevent any water leakage. I’ve used this tent in heavy rain and strong winds, and it has held up exceptionally well.

Size and Capacity

This tent is designed to comfortably accommodate up to four people. It has a spacious interior with a center height of 6’6″, which allows most adults to stand up straight inside. The floor dimensions are 96″ x 96″, providing ample space for sleeping, storing gear, and even setting up a small table and chairs inside.

Set-Up Process

The T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition features a hub design that makes set-up quick and easy. It took me less than 10 minutes to set it up by myself on my first try. The poles are connected with elastic shock cord, so you don’t have to worry about losing any pieces.

Ventilation

No one wants to wake up in a stuffy tent on a hot summer morning. That’s why this tent features two large mesh windows and two doors with mesh panels that provide excellent ventilation. The material is also breathable, so the air circulates well inside the tent. I’ve used it on hot summer nights and have never felt uncomfortable.

Additional Features

The T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition has some additional features that make it stand out from other tents. It has four large storage pockets inside for keeping small items organized. The tent also comes with a removable rainfly that provides extra protection during heavy rain or harsh sunlight. Plus, the tent can be easily converted into a standalone screen room by removing the rainfly.

Price

The T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition is reasonably priced considering its durability, size, and features. While it may not be the cheapest option on the market, it is worth every penny for its quality and convenience.

Conclusion

In my opinion, the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition is an excellent investment for anyone who loves overlanding or camping in general. It offers durability, ample space, easy set-up, ventilation, and additional features at a reasonable price point. I highly recommend it to all outdoor enthusiasts looking for a high-quality tent that can withstand any adventure.

Author Profile

Ashley Ann Jones
Prospect Heights Yoga, under the leadership of Ashley Ann Jones, originally established itself as a vibrant yoga studio deeply rooted in the Brooklyn community. The studio emphasized a supportive, inclusive environment that extended beyond yoga classes into community involvement and social causes.

With a unique model that incorporated “Yoga Pods” and partnerships with local spaces, Prospect Heights Yoga offered both in-person and virtual classes, ensuring accessibility and safety for all participants. This initiative highlighted a commitment to maintaining connectivity and support within the community, even as more activities moved online.

Ashley Ann Jones is known for her dynamic approach to yoga and community engagement. Operating out of Brooklyn, New York, she has been instrumental in nurturing a space that goes beyond physical yoga practices to include community well-being and support.

Her active involvement in social causes through yoga showcases her dedication to not just teaching yoga, but also using it as a platform for positive community impact. Ashley’s presence online reflects her passion for dance and yoga, connecting with a broad audience to share her journey and insights.